What is Interval?
A set of points lying between any two points “a” and “b” is known as an Interval.
the interval from points x=1 to x=10 is the set of points lying between 1 and 10.
Open and Closed Interval:
An Interval which includes it’s end points(a and b) is known as Closed interval ; While an Interval Which does not includes it’s end points(a and b) is known as Open Interval.
A open Interval from point “a” to point “b” is denoted by:
and A closed Interval from point “a” to point “b” is denoted by:
The open and closed interval from point “a” to “b” where a=1 and b=5 are:
- Relation between sets. If , in any condition two or more sets appears...
- Introduction to Set Theory The concept of modern mathematics is started with set....
- Cartesian product of two sets. The Cartesian Product of two sets A and B is...
- Introduction To Functions. A Function from set A to set B is a...
- Angle and it’s measurement. The configuration formed by initial arm , terminal arm and...