[How to] Change Computer into Wireless router
Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator is advance software that changes computer into a Wi-Fi Router in just a few clicks. Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator shares the internet connection through the wireless card present on the computer. It uses the same technology and securities as the commercial Wi-Fi routers.
With the help of this software we can make our own network and set a security key. So, that only people who knows the key can access the internet connection.
Steps for changing your computer into a Wi-Fi Router:-
1. Download Wi-Fi HotSpot and install it.
2. Start Wi-Fi Hotspot.
3. Enter a name for your network.
4. Enter the passphrase. This is the security key that is used in-order to connect with network.
5. Select the NIC through which you want to start a connection.
6. Finally click on “Start” button.
Now, you have successfully created your computer act as a router. Now, you can enjoy the internet connection through other wireless devices.
- [How to] Shutdown computer using notepad Notepad is Text-only editor present in Microsoft operating system. Notepad...
- [How to] Lock Computer if Repeatedly Entered Wrong Password [how to] Lock computer if repeatedly entered wrong password Windows...
- [How to] Disable USB Drives through Registry USB ports are used in-order to connect various USB capable...
- [How to] Enable Telnet in Windows 7 A text-based program that allows user to connect to another...
- What is Autopatcher? Autopatcher was developed by Antonis kaladis and Jason Kelley. It...