C++ Program to Read a Set of Lines
This is a program to read a set of lines and find out the number of characters, word and lines in a given text and display each word of the text in different lines.
Void main ()
Int i=0, linecount=1, wordcount=1;
Char str ;
Cout<<”\n Enter the lines”;
Cin.get (str, 100, ‘#’);
If (str[i] ==’’ ?? str [i] ==’\n’)
If (str[i] ==’\n’)
While (str[i]! = ‘\o’);
Cout<<”\n the number of characters are”<<I;
Cout<<”\n word count=”<<wordcount;
Cout<<”\n line count=”<<linecount;
Cout<<”\n the entered word are”;
For (int j=o; j<I; j++)
If (str [j] ==’’)
- C++ Program to Input and Output String This is a simple program which is designed to take...
- C++ Program To Display Result Stored In An Array This program takes ‘n’ number as input , stores it...
- C++ Program to Sort Elements This program reads a set of numbers from the standard...
- C++ Program using If-else Statement This program shows the simple use of if-else statement. In...
- C++ Program showing constructor overloading Constructor is a member function with the same name as...