Binary to Decimal Conversion
Conversion binary to decimal and vice versa: We multiply each binary digit by its weighted position, and add each of the weighted value together.
To convert decimal number into binary number, repeated division by 2 is needed. There is second method is also in which repeated subtraction by the weighted position value are applied.
Q. Convert following decimal into binary numbers:
(a) (45)10 = (101101)2
Binary to Decimal Conversions:
Q. Convert following binary numbers in decimal equivalents.
(a) 00111 (b) 01011 (c) 10100 (d) 11011
This is how we can convert Binary number to Decimal Numbers and Vice Versa.
- Binary and Decimal Number System Decimal Number System: The number of base or radix 10...
- Why does Computer understand only binary? Q. Why does Computer understand only binary? In computer system...
- Type Conversion In C++ Type Conversion In C++ This process of converting one predefined...
- Nibble, Byte, word, ASCII, ISCII, and EBCDIC Nibble, Byte, word, ASCII, ISCII, and EBCDIC are explained below:...
- Introduction to Number system This is very interesting question, “What is the number?” The...