Formulas of Gaseous State
(At constant temperature)
Ideal gas equation, PV = nRT.
(At const. temperature and pressure)
Kinetic gas equation;
Root mean square velocity;
Most probable velocity
U : v : = 1.0 : 0.9213 : 0.8177
: v : u = 1.0 : 1.128 : 1.234
Van der Waals equation,
- Gaseous State Worksheet There are three states of matter, Solid, Liquid and Gas.The...
- The Gas Equation If Boyle’s and Charle’s law are combined, then PV =...
- Molecular Velocity Molecular Velocities In kinetic theory of gas the velocity of...
- Critical Constants Critical Constants The critical temperature, Tc, is characteristic of every...
- Boyle’s Law Boyle’s Law (1662) This law states that, “For a given...