worksheet on Electrochemical series
It defines the arrangement process of the elements in which each element is electro-negative to all the following elements and electro-positive to the elements preceding it.
Most of the electrochemical series begins with oxygen and ends with potassium.
Here, you can find some questions related to “Electrochemical series” and their answers:
1. Out of Cu, Ag, Fe and Zn the metal displace all others from their salt solutions is:
2. Which of the following metals will riot react with solution of ?
3. is not stored in aluminium bottles because:
(a) Al gets reduced
(b) Cu gets oxidized
(c) Cu gets reduced
(d) gets decomposed
4. Zinc gives and HCI but not with because:
(a) In electrochemical series zinc is above hydrogen
(b) is a weaker acid than and HCI
(c) zinc acts; as oxidizing agent when reacts with
(d) is reduced in preference to hydronium
5. The most powerful reducing agent is:
6. On the basis of position in the electrochemical series, A the metal which does not displace hydrogen from water and acids is:
1.(b) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (d)
- Worksheet on Electrode potential The electromotive force of a cell built on two electrodes...
- Radioactive Disintegration Series Radioactive Disintegration Series Since radioactive disintegration is a continuous process...
- Sequence and Series Formulas Sequence and Series Formulas A sequence is a ordered list...
- Corrosion Worksheet Corrosion is the disintergration of a material into its constituent...
- Reduction worksheet In terms of chemistry, Reduction means the process of adding...