Wave Nature of Electron worksheet
Wave nature of electron worksheet
Einstein (1905) suggested that light has dual character i.e., as ‘wave’ and as ‘particle’. Louis de Broglie, E. Schrodinger and W. Heisenberg developed a wave theory based on wave mechanical concept of the electron.
Here are some questions and answers related to wave nature of electrons.
1. Which is not correctly matched:
(a) Dual nature of electron was given by de Broglie
(b) Wave nature of electron was confirmed by Devison and Germer
(c) Uncertainty principle was explained by Heisenberg
(d) Spin of electron can be confirmed by Schrodinger wave equation
2. Any orbital is represented by:
(d) None of these
3. Any 3p-orbital will have maximum:
4. Wave nature can be given for:
(b) p only
(c) n only
(d) any of these
5. In which d-orbital there are only two lobes?
(d) Any of these
6. How many photons of light with wavelength will be needed to produce 2.5 joule of energy.
7. If the value of change in velocity for a microscopic particle is zero the value of change in position is:
1. (d) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (c)
6. (c) 7. (d)
- Fundamental Particles of Atom Worksheet Fundamental particles of atom Atom is a small unit of...
- Atomic Number This worksheet consists of questions and answers related to Atomic...
- Atomic Model Atomic model An atom is the defined as the smallest...
- Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet: Here are some...
- Half-life Half –life Half-time is the period of time taken for...