Redox Reaction Worksheet
All the chemical reaction in which atoms change their oxidation state is called redox reaction. Redox reaction is also called as “Oxidation Reduction Reaction”.
In redox reaction oxidation and reduction takes place.
Some Questions related to redox reaction are listed below:
1.which is an example of Redox change
2. Which is showing auto-redox or disproportion reaction.
3. Which of the following does not represent disproportion reaction ?
4. in the following redox reaction which species is reduced:
5. which is no-redox reaction?
(1). (b) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4. (c) 5. (c)
- Oxidation and Reduction worksheet Oxidation is the process of gaining electrons and Reduction is...
- Equivalent Weight Worksheet The equivalent weight can be defined as the weight of...
- Integration Formula Integration Integration is the operation of calculating the area between...
- Hydrogen Bond Worksheet Interaction of a hydrogen atom with an electronegative atom, such...
- V.B.T. Worksheet Valence bond Theory (V.B.T) was developed by Walter Heitler and...