The physical property of compounds which relates other’s physical properties like melting point, boiling point, solubility and intermolecular interaction between molecules is known as polarity.
In this article you can find some questions related to polarity.
1. Which is non-polar molecule here:
(e) c and d both
2. The correct order of dipole moment is:
3. Which has maximum polarizing power here:
4. Which is least ionic here:
5. The dipole moment of HCl IS 1.03 D. If H- Cl bond displace is . What is the % of ionic nature is HCl.
(a) 17.3 %
(b) 38. 56%
6. Which is not correct about dipole moment (D.M.)
(a) D.M. electro negativity difference.
(c) When central tom has only bond pair it is polar molecule
(d) None is incorrect.
1.(e) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (c) 5. (a) 6. (c)
- Hydrogen Bond Worksheet Interaction of a hydrogen atom with an electronegative atom, such...
- Dipole moment Dipole moment The degree of polarity is expressed in terms...
- Chemical Bond worksheet Chemical bond can be defined as the force of attraction...
- Resonance Worksheet Resonance can be defined as a way of defining delocalized...
- Hydrogen-bond Hydrogen-Bond [Introduced By Latimer and Rodebush] It may be defined...