A chemical reaction is a process of transforming one set of chemical reaction to another. The process of forming salt by reacting with acid and base is called Neutralisation.
Some of the question and answers related to neutralization are listed below:-
1. What is the normality of 1 M solution of ?
(a) 0.5 N
2. When 100mL, NaoH solution and 10 mL of 10N solution are mixed together, the resulting solution will be:
(c) Strongly acidic
3. How many moles of KI are required to produce 0.4 moles of ?
4. The mass of 60% HCL required for the neutralization of 10 L of 0.1 M KOH is:
5. 27 g of aluminium will react completely with:
(a) 8 g oxygen
(b) 24 g of oxygen
(c) 16 g of oxygen
(d) 48 g of oxygen
6. The mass of formed by passing gas through 50 Ml of solution is:
(a) 10 g
(b) 2 g
(c) 2.5 g
(d) 5 g
7. 276 g of silver carbonate on being strongly heated yields a residue weighing:
(a) 2.16 g
(b) 3.0 g
(c) 6.2 g
(d) 2.48 g
8. 20 ML of are passed over red hot coke. The volume of CO evolved is:
(a) 10 ML
(b) 20 ML
(c) 30 ML
(d) 40 ML
9. The mass of carbon anode consumed (giving only ) in the production of 270 kg of AL metal from bauxite by the Hall’s process is:
(a) 270 kg
(b) 540 kg
(c) 90 kg
(d) 180 kg
1.d 2.d 3.b 4.a 5.b
6.c 7.a 8.d 9.c
- Atoms and Molecules Worksheets Atoms and Molecules worksheets The atom is a unit of...
- Atomic mass and Equivalent mass worksheet Equivalent mass and atomic mass is one of the most...
- Trigonometric Ratios Trigonometric Ratios Trigonometric is a branch of mathematics that deals...
- Atoms Worksheets Atoms Worksheets The atom is a unit of matter which...
- Atomic Mass Atomic Mass. What is Atomic Mass? the infinitesimally small mass...