Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet
Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet:
Here are some questions or a worksheet related to molecular mass , mole concept and atoms.
The questions here are related to the measurement of molecular weight in different units and measurement of different entity of molecules and atoms.
1. Which property of an element is always a whole number?
a. Atomic weight
b. Equivalent weight
c. Atomic number
d. Atomic volume
2. Which one of the following properties of an element is not variable?
b. Equvalent weight
c. Atomic weight
d. All of the above
3. The weight of two elements which combines with each other are in the ratio of their:
a. Atomic weight
b. Molecular weight
c. Equivalent weight
d. Gram mole
4. A gas is found to have formula . It’s Vapour density is 70 , the value of “x” must be:
5. The isotopes of chlorine with mass number 35 and 37 exists in the ratio of:
6. 5.6 L of a gas at N.T.P are found to have mass of 11 gm. The molecular mass of the gas is:
7. Equal volumes of different gases at any definite temperature and pressure have:
a. Equal densities
b. Equal masses
c. Equal atoms
d. Equal Molecules
8. The mass of one atom of hydrogen is approximately:
a. 1 g
b. 1.5 g
9. Volume of N.T.P of 0.22 g of is not equal to that of:
a. 0.01 g of Hydrogen
b. 0.02 g of
c. 0.085 g of
d. 320 mg of gaseous
10. At N.T.P. 5.6 liters of a gas weigh 8 gram. The vapour density of the gas will be:
11. How many atoms are present in a mole of ?
12. The total numbers of electrons present in 18mL of water ( density of water is :
- Atomic Mass Atomic Mass. What is Atomic Mass? the infinitesimally small mass...
- Chemical laws and law of chemical combination worksheet Chemical laws and law of chemical combination worksheet: Chemical laws...
- Atoms and Molecules Atoms and Molecules. What are atoms and molecules? Differences between...
- Standards of Measurement: Length , Mass and Time. The laws of physics are expressed as mathematical relationships among...
- Measurement Errors worksheet Physics Measurement Errors worksheet. You can find MCQ (Multiple choice...