Group Displacement Law Worksheet
Group displacement law, series, units, number of
Group displacement law states that on the emission of an alpha-particle the new element lies two columns left in the periodic table and mass number decreases by 4 units, and on the emission of a beta-particle the new element lies one column right in the periodic table and mass number remains the same.
Some of the important questions and answers related to group displacement law are listed below:-
1. Which is not correct about group displacement law:
(a) Emission of one particle of one type occurs at a time.
(b) Emission of -particle changes mass and atomic number by one unit.
(c) After the emission of a -particle the mass number of newly formed species is not changed.
(d) All are correct
2. . Here ‘C’ is:
3. In 4n + 2 series the number of -particles will be respectively?
(a) 6, 4
(b) 8, 5
(c) 8, 6
(d) 7, 4
4. The units of radio activity are:
(d) All of these
5. Radioactivity is measured by:
(a) Wilson cloud chamber method’
(b) Geiger .M. counter method
(d) All of these
Here the no. of -particles will be respectively?
(a) 7, 4
(b) 6, 4
(c) 7, 5
(d) 8, 6
- (b) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (a)
- Chemical laws and law of chemical combination worksheet Chemical laws and law of chemical combination worksheet: Chemical laws...
- Projection Law Projection Law. Projection Law is one of the important law...
- Physics: Motion along a straight line Worksheet Physics: Motion along a straight line Worksheet. Free worksheet on...
- Position and Displacement. Position of an object is its location. and Displacement is...
- Linear Differential Equations Linear Differential Equation of nth Order Linear differential equation is...