Fusion, fission, isotopes, isobars
Atoms are the buldig blocks for matters. We can say that everything around us is made up of atom. Every atom contains nuclear energy in its center known as nucleus. A nuclear reaction in which a light nuclei combine to form more bigger nuclei and with simultaneous release of energy is called fusion.
This article consists of worksheet related to Fusion, Fission, Isotopes and Isobars.
1. Isobar of is:
(d) Both a and b
2. Which of the following isotopes is radioactive in nature?
(a) C – 12
(b) C – 14
(c) Cl – 35
(d) Both b and c
3. Which of the following is not isotonic?
4. Which is correct statement have?
(a) Isotopes differ in chemical properties
(b) Isotopes have same mass number
(c) Isodiaphers have same (n – z) value
(d) Isoesters always differ in electrons
5. Which is not a pair of isoesters?
6. Which is not correct here?
(a) Atom bomb is un-controlled chain reaction process
(b) Hydrogen bomb is based on nuclear fusion
(c) Fissile material are U-235, Pu-239
(d) Graphite increases speed of neutrons in reactors
7. Which are used as coolent in nuclear reactors?
(b) Paraffin wax
(d) All of these
- (d) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (d). 7. (d)
- Artificial radio activity Artificial radio activity worksheet Radioactivity is the process in which...
- Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet Molecular mass , moles and atoms worksheet: Here are some...
- Chemical measurement, Significant figures and S.I. units worksheet Chemical measurement, Significant figures and S.I. units worksheet: Here are...
- Atoms and Molecules Worksheets Atoms and Molecules worksheets The atom is a unit of...
- Atomic Mass Atomic Mass. What is Atomic Mass? the infinitesimally small mass...