Factors Affecting Chemical Equilibrium worksheet
There are various factors affecting chemical Equilibrium.
Some of them are listed below:-
By increasing or decreasing the concentration of either reactants or products, the reaction can be manipulated in the desire direction.
4. Effect of Catalyst
Here, you can find some questions based on Factors Affecting chemical equilibrium and their answers:
1. A vessel at equilibrium, contains . Now some helium gas is added, so that total pressure increases while temperature and volume remain constant. According to Le-Chate1ier’s principle, the dissociation of
(b) Remains unaltered
(d) Changes unpredictably
2. In a reversible reaction, the catalyst:
(a) Decreases activation energy of forward reaction
(b) Increases activation energy of forward reaction
(c) Decreases activation energy of both forward and backward reactions
(d) Increases activation energy of backward reaction
3. The chemical equilibrium of a reversible reaction is not influenced by:
4. The reaction: is in equilibrium. If the equilibrium concentration of is doubled then concentration would become:
(a) 1/2 of its initial value
(b) 1/4 of its initial value
(c) Four times of its initial value
(d) Two times of its initial value
5. Which of the following reactions will be favoured at low pressure?
6. For equilibrium reaction: , increase in temperature would:
(a) Favour the formation of
(b) Stop reaction
(c) Favour the decomposition of
(d) Not alter the equilibrium
7. In the reaction: at equilibrium, some is added. What happens to the equilibrium?
(a) It gets shifted to the right
(b) It remains unchanged
(c) It gets shifted to the left
(d) First (b), then (c)
8. Which of the following changes will shift the reaction in forward direction? Take
(a) Increase in concentration of
(b) Increase in total
(c) Decrease in concentration of
(d) Increase in temperature
9. Which of the following equilibria, in gaseous phase, would be unaffected by an increase in pressure?
1.(b) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (c)
6. (c) 7. (a) 8. (d) 9. (b)
- Worksheet on Chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is used to describe the condition on which...
- Types of Equilibrium worksheet The state of reversible reaction in which the concentration of...
- Characterstics and Factors Influencing Equilibrium constant Characteristics of Equilibrium Constant 1. It has a definite value...
- Chemical Equilibrium Equilibrium exhibits the state of a process at which the...
- Factors Affecting Adsorption Adsorption of gases on solid surface depends upon: (1) Nature...