Electrolyte contains free ions and are electrically conductive. Electrolytes are solutions of acids, base and salts and some gases may act as electrolyte under high temperature or low pressure.
Here you can find some question related to “Electrolytes” and their answers:
1. Which of the following is a weak electrolyte?
2. Which of the following is a weak electrolyte?
3. Which of the following is a strong electrolyte?
4. Which of the following is a strong electrolyte?
5. Which of the following is non-electrolyte?
6. In the precipitation of basic radicals of third group in qualitative analysis, is added before adding to:
(a) Increase concentration of ions
(b) keep the pH constant
(c) decrease concentration of ions
(d) increase concentration of ions
1.(a) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (a) 6. (d)
- Common Ion Effect The degree of ionisation of a weak electrolyte is suppressed...
- Basic buffer Let a basic buffer solution be prepared by mixing to...
- Buffer solution It is practically observed that when a drop of decinormal...
- Worksheet on Concept of Acid and Base Those substance which produces hydrogen ions [H+] when dissolved in...
- Worksheet on Nature of solution Solution obtains when solutes are dissolved in solvents. Solvent is...