Dalton’s law Worksheet
Dalton’s law states that, “The total pressure exerted by a gaseous mixture is equal to the sum of the pressure of the parts.”
Mathematical formula to explain Dalton’s law :
PressureTotal = Pressure 1 + pressure2 + Pressuren
In this article you can find some questions related to Dalton’s law and graham’s law of Diffusion with their answers:
1. Three gases A, B, C are enclosed in a container and have partial pressures as respectively at T Kelvin. The total pressure at T Kelvin will be:
(a) always equal to
(b) equal to only if gases do not react with one another
(c) greater than
(d) less than
2. Under similar conditions which of the following gases will diffuse four times as quickly as oxygen?
3. Which of the following gases is heavier than dry air?
(c) Moist air
(d) All of these
4. Which expression gives the rates of diffusion of two gases at same temperature but different pressure?
5. A gas diffuses at twice the rate of that of oxygen under same conditions of temperature and pressure. The molecular mass of the gas will be:
1.(b) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (b)
- Triangle Formula Triangle Formula A triangle is a basic geometrical shape, with...
- Linear Differential Equations Linear Differential Equation of nth Order Linear differential equation is...
- Group Displacement Law Worksheet Group displacement law, series, units, number of Group displacement law...
- Circular Motion Worksheet Circular Motion Worksheet Circular motion is the rotation of...
- Sine Law Sine Law. Sine law is one of the important law...