Alpha, Beta, Gamma
Introduction, ratio etc.
Alpha is the first Greek first alphabet. It has the value of 1 in greek mumerals.The letter alpha represent various concepts in mathematics, physics and chemistry. Alpha also stands for thermal expansion coefficient. Gamma is the third greek alphabet. It has the value of three.
This article has some questions and answers related to alpha, beta and gamma.
1. Which is not correctly matched here question
(a) Natural radio-activity discovered by Henry Becqueral
(b) Polonium was discovered by Madam Curie.
(c) -rays was discovered by williard.
(d) Maximum penetration power is of -rays (among )
2. Any atom will show Radio activity when:
(c) Low binding energy
(d) All of these
3. The correct order of ionization of gases b y -Rays is:
4. Which is not correct statement?
(a) Emission of -particle increases ratio.
(b) Emission of -increases ratio.
(c) Emission of -rays decrease ratio.
(d) K-electron capture increase ratio.
5. Which has not maximum penetration power:
6. Which is not Radioactive here:
- (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (c) 6. (d)
- Group Displacement Law Worksheet Group displacement law, series, units, number of Group displacement law...
- Ratio and Proportion Formulas As you know Ratio is a relation between two quantities...
- Linear Differential Equations Linear Differential Equation of nth Order Linear differential equation is...
- Friend Function Friend function The concept of encapsulation and data hiding indicates...
- Maths Formulas for Physics Maths Formulas for Physics. List of mathematical formulas used in...