Absorption Isotherm worksheet
Absorption Isotherm is the process of studying adsorption with the help of graph. It is the graph between amount of adsorbate and adsorbed on the surface of adsorbent and pressure at constant temperature.
Here, you can find some questions related to “Absorption isotherm” and it’s answers:
1. Which of the following is the correct Freundlich’s formula?
2. Freundlich adsorption isotherm gives a straight line on plotting:
(a) x/m vs P
(d) x/m vs 1/P
3. A graph between the amount adsorbed m) and temperature at a constant pressure is called:
(a) Adsorption isobar
(b) Adsorption isostere
(c) Adsorption isochore
(d) Adsorption isotherm
4. A graph of adsorption isobar of chemisorption shows that adsorption:
(a) First decreases with temperature and then increases
(b) First increases with temperature and then decreases
(c) Increases with temperature
(d) Decreases with temperature
1.(a) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (b)
- Liquefaction of Gas Liquefication of gas is the process of converting gas into...
- Activation Energy worksheet Activation energy was introduced by Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius in...
- Woorksheet on Osmotic pressure The pressure which is applied to a solution to prevent...
- Liquid State worksheet Among three state of matter, Liquid state has definite volume...
- Worksheet on Chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is used to describe the condition on which...